Friday, June 11, 2010

Published at Full of Crow!

Standing Up For Peace is a very short flash fiction piece of mine that has just been published in the July 2010 Quarterly Issue of Full of Crow Fiction. Many thanks to Lynn Alexander, the editor, for including this piece. Best wishes also to Paul Corman-Roberts, who is now taking on the role of editor of the Full of Crow Fiction Section.

Please have a read of the July 2010 Issue. I hope you enjoy Standing Up For Peace, and I look forward to your comments.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Honest family history captured in a tight, moving scene; well-done.

Covnitkepr1 said...

I like your other blog also...Bible based...but it seems you don't update it as much. I'll follow them all from here. i invite you to follow mine as well.

Bernard said...

@Milo: Thanks for you comments. Family is complicated, isn't it?

@covnitkepr1: I'm glad you like Bible Based. I must admit I haven't been very good at updating it. I'm going to try to do better at that, starting... soon.